Gregorio Angelo Rafael de Guzman is a Filipino chef and a fitness instructor. Here are 10 more things about him:
- His mother Claire de la Fuente is a veteran recording artist in the Philippines.
- He is openly gay.
- From 2004 to 2010, he attended Ateneo de Manila University in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines where he earned his bachelor’s degree in English literature.
- In 2005, he became the vice president of operations of Mesaverde Corporation, which is based in Pasay City, Metro Manila.
- From 2013 to 2015, he attended Enderun Colleges in the Bonifacio Global City in Taguig, Metro Manila where he completed a certificate course in culinary arts and chef training. In September 2015, he started working as crew member and a class instructor at Electric Studio Indoor Cycling in the Bonifacio Global City.
- From January 2017 to January 2019, he was a managing partner at Alek Cafe and Kitchen in Makati City, Metro Manila. From September 2017 to February 2019, he was an executive chef at The Noodle Studio at the Ayala Malls in Pasig City, Metro Manila.
- In September 2019, he started working at Rise Nation Manila in Taguig as a part-time instructor.
- He was one of the 11 men who were with Mutya ng Davao 2019 finalist Christine Dacera at City Garden Grand Hotel in Makati City on December 31, 2020.
- On December 31, 2020, he was introduced to Dacera by common friends, who are male flight attendants. She died on January 1, 2020.
- On January 31, 2022, the prosecutor’s office of Makati City dismissed the consolidated criminal cases filed by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) against him, Galido, Cunanan, John Pascual Dela Serna III, John Paul Halili, Jezreel Rapinan, Alain D. Chen, Mark Anthony Rosales, Reymar Englis, Louie Delima and Eduard Pangilinan III in connection with Dacera’s death.