Mark Anthony Sto. Domingo Rosales is the owner and creative director of Marqed Salon, one of the sponsors of Miss Universe Philippines 2020. Here are 10 quick facts more things about him:
- He is a celebrity hairstylist. Among her celebrity clients are Gabbi Garcia, Klea Pineda, Aicelle Santos and Kate Valdez, according to Star Style.
- He was featured in an ABS-CBN Lifestyle article published on January 31, 2017.
- On January 2, 2019, he was featured in the GMA 7 show “Unang Hirit.”
- He was featured in a Preview article published on June 9, 2019.
- He and Marqed Salon were featured in a When in Manila article published on October 7, 2020.
- He was featured in a Candy Mag article published on January 24, 2020.
- He was featured in a Metro article published on April 3, 2020 and in a Cosmopolitan article published on April 20, 2020.
- On December 27, 2020, he wrote about wearable hair in the Marqed Salon website.
- He was one of the 11 men who were with Mutya ng Davao 2019 finalist Christine Dacera at City Garden Grand Hotel in Makati City, Metro Manila on December 31, 2020. She died on January 1, 2020.
- On January 31, 2022, the prosecutor’s office of Makati City dismissed the consolidated criminal cases filed by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) against him and 10 other men in connection with Dacera’s death.
Categories: Beauty Pageants
Leave a Reply