Christine Angelica Dacera was a Filipino flight attendant from General Santos City, Philippines, the home city of Filipino boxing legend Manny Pacquiao. Here are 10 quick facts about her:
- She is Jose Nestor Dacera and Sharon Rose Faba Dacera‘s daughter.
- From 2008 to 2013, she attended The Heritage Academy of the Philippines in Barangay San Isidro, General Santos City.
- From 2013 to 2017, she attended the University of the Philippines (UP) Mindanao in Tugbok, Davao City, Philippines where she earned her bachelor’s degree in communication and media studies. She graduated cum laude.
- In February 2017, she was initiated into The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi.
- From September 2017 to January 2019, she worked as a marketing associate at Gaisano Malls in various parts of Mindanao including Davao, General Santos City, Tagum, Toril and Digos.
- In May 2019, she started working as a flight attendant at the Philippine Airlines (PAL). From Davao City, she moved to Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. On March 2, 2019, she competed at Mutya ng Davao 2019 at the RMC Petro Gazz Arena in Davao City. She was one of the finalists.
- On December 25, 2020, she was with her male friends Rey Mabini English, Rommel Daluro Galido, John Reyes Dela Serna, John Paul Halili and Clark Jezreel Rapinan.
- On December 28, 2020, she had her last flight as a PAL flight attendant.
- On December 31, 2020, she called her mother, who was in General Santos City, to tell her she was going out to celebrate New Year’s Eve with friends and colleagues namely Rommel Galida, Gregorio Angelo Rafael de Guzman and John Dela Serna. In the evening, she, Galida, de Guzman, Dela Serna and eight other men occupied two adjacent rooms in City Garden Hotel in Makati City, Metro Manila.
- At 12:34 a.m. on January 1, 2021, she had a video call with her mother. Later that day, she was found unresponsive in an empty bathtub of the hotel room. She was given cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) by the hotel’s security manager Peter Paul Poningcos before rushing her to Makati Medical Clinic where she was pronounced dead. Abrasions and hematomas were found on her legs and knees. The cause of death was declared ruptured aortic aneurysm. She died at the age of 23.
Categories: Beauty Pageants
Leave a Reply