- She was born in 2002 in Ramla, Israel to truck driver Eli Levi and kindergarten assistant teacher Zehavit Levi.
- She has one older sister, who is a soldier, and two younger brothers, born in 2006 and 2010. Her youngest brother was diagnosed with autism.
- As a young girl, she volunteered at schools for children with special needs.
- In 2016, her parents divorced.
- In 2018, she and her older sister decided to move in together and rented a small apartment in Ramla. To help pay for the bills, she worked in a store in Rehovot Mall in Rehovot, Israel.
- She is a senior student at Branco Weiss High School in Beit Shemesh, Israel majoring in geography. After graduation, she is expected to enlist in the Israel Defense Forces. She plans to study communication clinics after her military service.
- In 2020, she moved to Yavne, Israel with her partner Doral Turgeman. He was born in 1983 and he owns a trucking company.
- She and Turgeman are 5’10”.
- When she competed in Beauty Queen of the South 2017, she was crowned Discovery of the Year.
- On July 13, 2020, she was crowned Malkat Hayofi (Israel’s Beauty Queen) 2020 in Tel Aviv, besting 11 other candidates with Tali Krasnopolsky as her runner-up while Noa Teomi and Chen Shaul finished in the Top 4. She will represent Israel in Miss Universe 2020.
Categories: Beauty Pageants
Leave a Reply