Nicknamed Omok, Kubanych Abdisalam is a professional mixed martial artist from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Here are 10 more facts about him:
- He was born in Kyrgyzstan on June 4, 1994.
- He stands 5’9″ and competes in the lightweight division.
- He is a Kyrgyz Combat Sambo Championship medalist.
- When he made his professional MMA debut in 2015, he submitted Saidal Hadjimuratov in a World Ertaymash Federation (WEF) event in Bishkek.
- In 2016, he defeated four opponents namely Jamalidin Imomerbekov, Timur Abasov, Abokir Abidov and Ulukbek Shibayev. Before the year ended, he lost to Ruslan Rakhmonkulov, which was his first professional MMA loss.
- In 2017, he knocked out Irakli Beriani and Usman Bisultanov before losing via unanimous decision to Mikhail Odintsov.
- In 2018, he defeated five opponents namely Maxim Maryanchuk, Magomed-Emin Myatliev, Jamshiddin Saifuddinov, Abdulla Almurzaev and Kazim Tumenov.
- In 2019, he made his debut in BRAVE Combat Federation. In the same year, he defeated two opponents namely Movsar Baymaskhanov and Joao Paulo Rodrigues de Souza.
- He was supposed to fight Abdul-Rakhman Makhaziev at “BRAVE CF 43” but the latter pulled out of the card due to illness.
- On November 12, 2020, he and Valeriu “The Solitary Wolf” Mircea will battle it out in the lightweight division at “BRAVE CF 45” in Bahrain.
Categories: Mixed Martial Arts, SPORTS BUSINESS
Leave a Reply