- Her full name is Adline Mewis Quadros Castelino to Alphonsus Castelino and Meera Castelino, who are from Udyavar, Udupi, Karnataka, India and are both Mangalorean Catholic.
- She was born in Kuwait City, Kuwait on July 24, 1998.
- She attended the Indian Central School in Kuwait.
- In 2013, she moved to Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She attended St. Xavier’s High School in Mumbai.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration from Wilson College in Mumbai.
- She is 5’6″.
- She is a professional model.
- She underwent a beauty pageant training at the Cocoaberry Training Academy in Mumbai. She was crowned Miss Cocoaberry Diva 2019.
- On February 22, 2020, she was crowned Miss Diva Universe 2020 at Yash Raj Studio in Andheri, Mumbai.
- During the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she helped in providing food supplies, sanitizers, face masks and other essentials for a nonprofit called Desire Society, which cares for children infected with human immunodeficiency viruses (HIV) in India.
- While reigning as Miss Diva Universe 2020, she helped raise awareness about polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). She was the frontrunner of the PCOS Free India campaign, a project by FolkFitness, which is India’s first holistic wellness enterprise working exclusively and extensively towards PCOS using Indian ancient wisdom and wellness practices, according to Femina.
- As a philanthropist, she worked with Vikas Sahayog Pratishthan (VSP), an organization that provides a sustainable livelihood for farmers and helps stop farmers’ suicides and inequality, raised money via the crowd funding platform called Ketto for the Child Help Foundation (CHF), and initiated fundraisers for the Akshaya Patra Foundation, which provides meals or packed grocery kits to marginalized and low-income citizens.
- She will represent India in Miss Universe 2020.
Categories: Beauty Pageants
Leave a Reply