- She was born in 1996.
- She works as an account executive.
- She is 5’8″.
- She managed by Danny Booc.
- She is an OZAR model.
- She was Miss Catbalogan City Athletic Association 2008.
- Miss Summer Queen 2013 first runner-up.
- She was Miss Mandaue 2014.
- She attended the University of San Jose–Recoletos (USJR) in Cebu City, Philippines. She was Miss USJR Intramurals 2014.
- She was Reyna ng Aliwan 2016 second runner-up.
- In 2017, she competed in Binibining Cebu and finished in the Top 20.
- She represented Ronda in Binibining Cebu 2018. She was crowned Cebu Heritage 2018.
- She represented Mandaue in Miss Universe Philippines 2020. She was Best in National Costume and Best in Runway.
(This is under construction.)
Categories: Beauty Pageants
Leave a Reply