- Her full name is Maria Ysabella Roxas Ysmael.
- She was born in 1996.
- She is of Filipino, Lebanese and Spanish descent.
- She stands 5’7″.
- Miss Universe 1973 Margarita Moran is her aunt.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in psychology from De La Salle University in Manila.
- Former actress Marita Zobel is her grandmother.
- She is a professional ballerina.
- She is mental health awareness advocate.
- As a vlogger, she enjoys talking out makeup and skincare and dressing up.
- She was Binibining Parañaque 2014.
- In 2018, she was the runner-up in the female category of Century Tuna Superbods.
- She represented Parañaque City in Miss Universe Philippines 2020. She won Best in Evening Gown.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added soon.)
Categories: Beauty Pageants
Leave a Reply