- She was raised by a single mother. Her late mother Chona Perez was a Binibining Cebu finalist and was once named among Cebu’s Five Prettiest.
- She is a resident of Cebu City, Philippines. She is originally from Baguyan, Agusan del Sur, Philippines.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from the University of San Carlos in Cebu City. She studied there from 2008 to 2014.
- She worked as an associate software engineer at Accenture. She works as a model on the side.
- She stands 5’5″.
- She is a foodie who loves travelling and outdoor activities. Her favorite sports are volleyball and badminton.
- At Miss Cebu 2016, she was runner-up to Gabriele Raine Baljak.
- She represented Argao at Binibining Cebu 2017 and ranked sixth.
- She represented Madridejos in Binibining Cebu 2018 and was crowned Binibining Cebu Charity 2018.
- She finished Top 12 at Miss World Philippines 2019.
- On October 25, 2020, she represented Cebu City at Miss Universe Philippines 2020 in Baguio City, Philippines. She won Best in Swimsuit Photo and Miss Photogenic and finished in the Top 16.
- On October 3, 2021, she represent Cebu City at Miss World Philippines 2021 in Olongapo City, Philippines.
- She was 28 years old when she was crowned Miss World Philippines 2021.
Categories: Beauty Pageants
Leave a Reply