- She was born on September 24, 1994 in Macau to a French father Chef Herve Lemonon and a Filipino mother Edelita Raymundo.
- She grew up in Macau surrounded by the local and Portuguese culture. She moved to the Philippines as an adult.
- She speaks English, Filipino, French, Spanish, Cantonese and Portuguese.
- She is 5’6″.
- She is a professional model and a professional baker.
- She loves rock climbing, jet skiing and cliff diving.
- In 2012, she graduated from Escola Portuguesa de Macao in Macau, China with a degree in fine arts.
- In 2013, she went to France to pursue her studies.
- In 2016, she lived in Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines where she worked as an English and Arts teacher. She also volunteered with an orphanage in the city.
- After training under Aces and Queens for five months, she competed in Miss World Philippines 2016. She was fourth princess and the winner was Catriona Gray, who went on to become Miss Universe 2018.
- When she competed in Binibining Pilipinas 2018, she controversially admitted that she had no idea about the Build, Build, Build program that was asked to her in the question-and-answer portion. She finished in the Top 15.
- In 2018, after passing the “Starhunt” audition of ABS-CBN, she was supposed to be a housemate in “Pinoy Big Brother: Otso” but she backed out.
- She represented Taguig, Metro Manila in Miss Universe Philippines 2020.
Categories: Beauty Pageants, Film & TV
Leave a Reply