Alaiza Flor Malinao (©Miss Universe Philippines)
- She was born in 1995 in Davao City.
- She stands 5’9″.
- She is from a family of copra farmers in Davao del Sur.
- Her father Alvin Malinao is a farmer and a firefighter.
- As a farmer, she advocates for Philippine agriculture and the promotion of farming in all types and forms.
- She was first runner-up in the female category of Century Tuna Superbods 2014.
- She finished in the Top 15 in Binibining Pilipinas 2015.
- In 2016, she competed in “Asia’s Next Top Model” Season 4 along with Miss World 2011 first runner-up Gwendoline Ruais of the Philippines. She voluntarily exited in the fourth episode, the same time Ruais was eliminated. After her exit, she clarified that she loves modeling but not how the modeling was in the show.
- On October 22, 2016, she represented the Philippines in Elite Model Look 2016 Asia Pacific in Beijing, China and was unplaced.
- From 2016 to 2017, she appeared as a model in the television series “Design Genius.”
- In 2017, she worked as a model in Los Angeles, California, United States. She was signed with MSA Models, the same agency of Miss Universe 2012 first runner-up Janine Tugonon of the Philipines.
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology. She is a mental wellness awareness advocate.
- She represented Davao City in Miss Universe Philippines 2020. Tugonon was one of the judges.
Categories: Beauty Pageants
Leave a Reply